For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab93182 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 116 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceATP12A catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the exchange of H(+) and K(+) ions across the plasma membrane. Responsible for potassium absorption in various tissues.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- ATP1AL1 antibody
- ATPase H+/K+ transporting nongastric alpha polypeptide antibody
- ATPase Na+K+ transporting alpha-1 polypeptide-like antibody
Anti-ATP12A antibody images
References for Anti-ATP12A antibody (ab93182)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"