For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab77562 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1/64000
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 133 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceATP13A1 belongs to the cation transport ATPase (P type) family. Type V subfamily. There are three named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi pass membrane protein.
- ATP13A antibody
- ATPase type 13A antibody
- ATPase type 13A1 antibody
Anti-ATP13A1 antibody images
References for Anti-ATP13A1 antibody (ab77562)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"