Anti-ATP5H antibody (ab107179)
- Product nameAnti-ATP5H antibodySee all ATP5H primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATP5H
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide between internal sequence amino acids 75-105 of Human ATP5H (NP_001003785.1 , NP_006347.1), conjugated to KLH.
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell line lysates; Human brain tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107179 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionMitochondrial membrane ATP synthase (F(1)F(0) ATP synthase or Complex V) produces ATP from ADP in the presence of a proton gradient across the membrane which is generated by electron transport complexes of the respiratory chain. F-type ATPases consist of two structural domains, F(1) - containing the extramembraneous catalytic core, and F(0) - containing the membrane proton channel, linked together by a central stalk and a peripheral stalk. During catalysis, ATP synthesis in the catalytic domain of F(1) is coupled via a rotary mechanism of the central stalk subunits to proton translocation. Part of the complex F(0) domain and the peripheric stalk, which acts as a stator to hold the catalytic alpha(3)beta(3) subcomplex and subunit a/ATP6 static relative to the rotary elements.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATPase d subunit family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Mitochondrion inner membrane.
- ATP synthase D chain mitochondrial antibody
- ATP synthase H+ transporting mitochondrial F1F0 subunit antibody
- ATP synthase H+ transporting mitochondrial F1F0 subunit d antibody
- ATP synthase subunit d antibody
- ATP synthase subunit d, mitochondrial antibody
- ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit d antibody
- ATP5H antibody
- ATP5H_HUMAN antibody
- ATP5JD antibody
- ATPase subunit d antibody
- ATPQ antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- My032 protein antibody
Anti-ATP5H antibody images
Anti-ATP5H antibody (ab107179) at 1/100 dilution + HepG2 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
ab107179, at a 1/50 dilution, staining ATP5H in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry, followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-ATP5H antibody (ab107179)
ab107179 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.