For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRequired for assembly and activity of the vacuolar ATPase. Potential role in differential targeting and regulation of the enzyme for a specific organelle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the V-ATPase 116 kDa subunit family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Melanosome. Coated vesicle. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- a1 antibody
- ATP6N1 antibody
- ATP6N1A antibody
Anti-ATP6V0A1 antibody images
References for Anti-ATP6V0A1 antibody (ab105937)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"