For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesNear homogeneity. The antibody was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by chemical fractionation.
- Clone number8B1F3
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml. heat induced antigen retrieval recommended
- FunctionCatalytic subunit of the peripheral V1 complex of vacuolar ATPase. V-ATPase vacuolar ATPase is responsible for acidifying a variety of intracellular compartments in eukaryotic cells.
- Tissue specificityPresent in all tissues analyzed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATPase alpha/beta chains family.
Information by UniProt
- 70kDa subunit antibody
- ATP6A1 antibody
- ATP6V1A antibody
Anti-ATP6V1A antibody [8B1F3] images
References for Anti-ATP6V1A antibody [8B1F3] (ab113745)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"