For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCatalytic subunit of the peripheral V1 complex of vacuolar ATPase. V-ATPase vacuolar ATPase is responsible for acidifying a variety of intracellular compartments in eukaryotic cells.
- Tissue specificityPresent in all tissues analyzed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATPase alpha/beta chains family.
Information by UniProt
- 70kDa subunit antibody
- ATP6A1 antibody
- ATP6V1A antibody
Anti-ATP6V1A antibody images
Western blot - ATP6V1A antibody (ab103445)
Anti-ATP6V1A antibody (ab103445) at 1/100 dilution + A2058 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ATP6V1A antibody (ab103445)
IHC analysis in formalin fixed
and paraffin embedded Human breast carcinoma followed by peroxidase conjugation
of the secondary antibody and DAB staining, using ab103445 at a dilution of 1/50.
References for Anti-ATP6V1A antibody (ab103445)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"