For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalytic subunit of the peripheral V1 complex of vacuolar ATPase (V-ATPase). V-ATPase is responsible for acidifying a variety of intracellular compartments in eukaryotic cells.
- Tissue specificityBrain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the V-ATPase G subunit family.
- Cellular localizationMelanosome. Highly enriched in late-stage melanosomes.
Information by UniProt
- ATP6G antibody
- ATP6G2 antibody
- ATP6V1G2 antibody
Anti-ATP6V1G2 antibody images
References for Anti-ATP6V1G2 antibody (ab105313)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"