For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/1000 - 1/2500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCatalytic subunit of the peripheral V1 complex of vacuolar ATPase (V-ATPase). V-ATPase is responsible for acidifying a variety of intracellular compartments in eukaryotic cells.
- Tissue specificityKidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the V-ATPase G subunit family.
Information by UniProt
- ATP6G3 antibody
- atp6v1g3 antibody
- ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal (vacuolar proton pump) subunit G3 antibody
Anti-ATP6V1G3 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ATP6V1G3 antibody (ab122012)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab122012 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Western blot - Anti-ATP6V1G3 antibody (ab122012)
All lanes : Anti-ATP6V1G3 antibody (ab122012) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma.
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ATP6V1G3 antibody (ab122012)
ab122012, at a 1/2500 dilution, staining ATP6V1G3 in paraffin-embedded Human kidney by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ATP6V1G3 antibody (ab122012)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"