For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 13 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa).
- FunctionCatalytic subunit of the peripheral V1 complex of vacuolar ATPase (V-ATPase). V-ATPase is responsible for acidifying a variety of intracellular compartments in eukaryotic cells.
- Tissue specificityKidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the V-ATPase G subunit family.
Information by UniProt
- ATP6G3 antibody
- atp6v1g3 antibody
- ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal (vacuolar proton pump) subunit G3 antibody
Anti-ATP6V1G3 antibody images
Western blot - ATP6V1G3 antibody (ab70692)
All lanes : Anti-ATP6V1G3 antibody (ab70692) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ATP6V1G3 transfected 293T ysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T ysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
Observed band size : 13 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ATP6V1G3 antibody (ab70692)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"