For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 136 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceATP8B4 belongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) family. Type IV subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- ATP8B4 antibody
- ATPase class I type 8B member 4 antibody
- ATPIM antibody
Anti-ATP8B4 antibody images
Western blot - ATP8B4 antibody (ab76857)
References for Anti-ATP8B4 antibody (ab76857)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"