Anti-atpF antibody (ab65382)
- Product nameAnti-atpF antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to atpF
- Specificityab65382 is specific for AtpF subunit of ATP synthase.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana, Plants, Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
Full length protein: atpF subunit of the chloroplast ATP synthase complex extracted from Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Positive controlArabidopsis and spinach chloroplast proteins.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65382 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).|
- RelevanceatpF belongs to the family of F1-type ATPases, which are also present in bacteria and mitochondria. ATP synthase generates ATP from ADP and inorganic phosphate using energy derived from a trans-thylakoidal electrochemical proton gradient. The transmembrane atpF subunit belongs to a stator part of ATP synthase.
- Cellular localizationPlastid, chloroplast thylakoid membrane; Single-pass membrane protein.
- ATP synthase CF0 B subunit antibodyATPase subunit I antibodyatpF antibodyCF0 ATP synthase subunit I antibody
Anti-atpF antibody images
All lanes : Anti-atpF antibody (ab65382) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Arabidopsis chloroplast proteins
Lane 2 : spinach chloroplast proteins
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 21 kDa
References for Anti-atpF antibody (ab65382)
ab65382 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.