For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
- FunctionMay play an essential role for the assembly of the mitochondrial F1-F0 complex.
- Tissue specificityWeakly expressed in muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP11 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- ATP synthase mitochondrial F1 complex assembly factor 1 antibody
- ATP11 antibody
- ATP11 homolog antibody
Anti-ATPAF1 antibody images
References for Anti-ATPAF1 antibody (ab101518)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"