For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab119686? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab119686 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Krus U et al. Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 controls mitochondrial metabolism and insulin secretion in INS-1 832/13 clonal beta-cells. Biochem J 429:205-13 (2010).
- Fogal V et al. Mitochondrial p32 protein is a critical regulator of tumor metabolism via maintenance of oxidative phosphorylation. Mol Cell Biol 30:1303-18 (2010).
- Stenson BM et al. Activation of liver X receptor regulates substrate oxidation in white adipocytes. Endocrinology 150:4104-13 (2009).
- Sharma P et al. Role of pyruvate dehydrogenase complex in traumatic brain injury and Measurement of pyruvate dehydrogenase enzyme by dipstick test. J Emerg Trauma Shock 2:67-72 (2009).
- Ristorcelli E et al. Human tumor nanoparticles induce apoptosis of pancreatic cancer cells. FASEB J 22:3358-69 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"