For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab10312? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10312 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhang P et al. ATM-mediated stabilization of ZEB1 promotes DNA damage response and radioresistance through CHK1. Nat Cell Biol 16:864-75 (2014).
- Chen J et al. Repair of naturally occurring mismatches can induce mutations in flanking DNA. Elife 3:e02001 (2014).
- Sousa MM et al. An inverse switch in DNA base excision and strand break repair contributes to melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLoS One 8:e55493 (2013).
- Treanor L et al. Independent regulation of P53 stabilisation and activation after Rb deletion in primary epithelial cells. Int J Oncol 37:31-9 (2010).
- Derheimer FA et al. RPA and ATR link transcriptional stress to p53. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:12778-83 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"