For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for checkpoint signaling after DNA damage. Required for ATR expression, possibly by stabilizing the protein.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATRIP family.
- DomainThe EEXXXDDL motif is required for the interaction with catalytic subunit PRKDC and its recruitment to sites of DNA damage.
modificationsPhosphorylated by ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Redistributes to discrete nuclear foci upon DNA damage.
Information by UniProt
- AGS1 antibody
- ATIP antibody
- ATM and Rad3 related interacting protein antibody
Anti-ATRIP antibody images
References for Anti-ATRIP antibody (ab56956)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"