For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3401? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3401 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yang CS et al. Small heterodimer partner interacts with NLRP3 and negatively regulates activation of the NLRP3 inflammasome. Nat Commun 6:6115 (2015).
- Jones DT et al. Recurrent somatic alterations of FGFR1 and NTRK2 in pilocytic astrocytoma. Nat Genet 45:927-32 (2013).
- Avbelj M et al. The role of intermediary domain of MyD88 in cell activation and therapeutic inhibition of TLRs. J Immunol 187:2394-404 (2011).
- Bloor S et al. Signal processing by its coil zipper domain activates IKKgamma. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:1279-84 (2008).
- Ryzhakov G & Randow F SINTBAD, a novel component of innate antiviral immunity, shares a TBK1-binding domain with NAP1 and TANK. EMBO J 26:3180-90 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"