For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab64822 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- FunctionProtects against apoptosis mediated by Apaf-1.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, ovary, thymus, prostate, spleen, small intestine, colon, heart, skeletal muscle, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Associated with intracellular membranes.
Information by UniProt
- 1700013A01Rik antibody
- 1700056A21Rik antibody
- Apoptosis caspase activation inhibitor antibody
Anti-AVEN antibody images
Western blot - AVEN antibody (ab64822)
References for Anti-AVEN antibody (ab64822)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"