For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AVEN antibody
See all AVEN primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to AVEN
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
Recombinant fragment: APRGSRREPG GWGAGASAPV EDDSDAETYG EENDEQGNYS KRKIVSNWDR YQDIEKEVNN ESGESQRGTD FSVLLSSAGD SFSQFRFAEE KEWDSEASCP, corresponding to amino acids 71-171 of Human AVEN (NP_065104) with tag.
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate; Recombinant tagged human AVEN fragment.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- FunctionProtects against apoptosis mediated by Apaf-1.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, ovary, thymus, prostate, spleen, small intestine, colon, heart, skeletal muscle, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Associated with intracellular membranes.
Information by UniProt
- 1700013A01Rik antibody
- 1700056A21Rik antibody
- Apoptosis caspase activation inhibitor antibody
Anti-AVEN antibody images
References for Anti-AVEN antibody (ab77014)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"