For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AVEN antibody - Carboxyterminal end
See all AVEN primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to AVEN - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 14 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human AVEN
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- FunctionProtects against apoptosis mediated by Apaf-1.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, ovary, thymus, prostate, spleen, small intestine, colon, heart, skeletal muscle, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Associated with intracellular membranes.
Information by UniProt
- 1700013A01Rik antibody
- 1700056A21Rik antibody
- Apoptosis caspase activation inhibitor antibody
Anti-AVEN antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
References for Anti-AVEN antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab45409)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"