For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AVEN antibody [EP4721]
See all AVEN primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EP4721] to AVEN
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICCmore details
Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the C-terminus of Human AVEN
- Positive control
- Ramos, Raji, and HeLa cell lysates.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 7.93 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP4721
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionProtects against apoptosis mediated by Apaf-1.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, ovary, thymus, prostate, spleen, small intestine, colon, heart, skeletal muscle, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Associated with intracellular membranes.
Information by UniProt
- 1700013A01Rik antibody
- 1700056A21Rik antibody
- Apoptosis caspase activation inhibitor antibody
Anti-AVEN antibody [EP4721] images
References for Anti-AVEN antibody [EP4721] (ab108354)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"