For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay be involved in MAP kinase activation, epithelial sodium channel (ENaC) down-regulation and cell cycling.
Information by UniProt
- Arginine vasopressin-induced 1 antibody
- Arginine vasopressin-induced protein 1 antibody
- AVP-induced protein 1 antibody
Anti-AVPI1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-AVPI1 antibody (ab122403)
ab122403, at a 1/15 dilution, staining AVPI1 in glandular cells of paraffin-embedded Human duodenum tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-AVPI1 antibody (ab122403)
All lanes : Anti-AVPI1 antibody (ab122403) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Vector only transfected HEK293T lysate
Lane 2 : Lysate from HEK293T cells overexpressing AVPI1 with a C-terminal myc-DDK tag (~3.1 kDa).
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-AVPI1 antibody (ab122403)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"