For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116629 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor for arginine vasopressin. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate a phosphatidyl-inositol-calcium second messenger system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Vasopressin/oxytocin receptor subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Antidiuretic hormone receptor 1b antibody
- Antidiuretic hormone, receptor for, V1B antibody
- Arginine vasopressin receptor 1B antibody
Anti-AVPR1B antibody images
References for Anti-AVPR1B antibody (ab116629)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"