For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml.
- FunctionReceptor for arginine vasopressin. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate a phosphatidyl-inositol-calcium second messenger system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Vasopressin/oxytocin receptor subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Antidiuretic hormone receptor 1b antibody
- Antidiuretic hormone, receptor for, V1B antibody
- Arginine vasopressin receptor 1B antibody
References for Anti-AVPR1B antibody (ab66052)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"