For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Axl antibody
See all Axl primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Axl
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 121-149 of Mouse Axl (P30530)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 98 kDa.
- FunctionMay function as a signal transducer between specific cell types of mesodermal origin. In case of filovirus infection, seems to function as a cell entry factor.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in metastatic colon tumors. Expressed in primary colon tumors. Weakly expressed in normal colon tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. AXL/UFO subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Adhesion related kinase antibody
- AI323647 antibody
- Ark antibody
References for Anti-Axl antibody (ab123597)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"