For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Axl antibody
See all Axl primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Axl
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
Pig, Xenopus laevis
A portion of amino acids 450-500 of human Axl (NP_068713.2).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects bands of approximately 20, 29 and 98 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 98 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay function as a signal transducer between specific cell types of mesodermal origin. In case of filovirus infection, seems to function as a cell entry factor.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in metastatic colon tumors. Expressed in primary colon tumors. Weakly expressed in normal colon tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. AXL/UFO subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Adhesion related kinase antibody
- AI323647 antibody
- Ark antibody
References for Anti-Axl antibody (ab72084)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"