For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110018 is affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using an epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 122 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use a pressure cooker for about 5 minutes.
- FunctionMay play a role in spermatogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IQ domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- 5 azacytidine induced 1 antibody
- 5-azacytidine-induced protein 1 antibody
- AZ1 antibody
Anti-AZI1 antibody images
Western blot - AZI1 antibody (ab110018)
All lanes : Anti-AZI1 antibody (ab110018) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC cell lysate
Lane 2 : HUVEC cell lysate with peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 122 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - AZI1 antibody (ab110018)
ab110018, at a 1/50 dilution, staining AZI1 in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue, in the absence (left) and presence (right) of blocking peptide.
References for Anti-AZI1 antibody (ab110018)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"