For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-B MyB antibody
See all B MyB primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to B MyB
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
RatPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Cow, Human
C-QEKARQLLGRLKPSH , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 678-692 of Human B MyB
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa).
||1/300. PubMed: 24886974
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32,000.
- FunctionTranscription factor involved in the regulation of cell survival, proliferation, and differentiation. Transactivates the expression of the CLU gene.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 HTH myb-type DNA-binding domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated by cyclin A/CDK2 during S-phase. Phosphorylation at Thr-520 is probably involved in transcriptional activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- B-Myb antibody
- BMyB antibody
- MGC15600 antibody
Anti-B MyB antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"