For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab61128 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 79 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa).
- FunctionTranscription factor involved in the regulation of cell survival, proliferation, and differentiation. Transactivates the expression of the CLU gene.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 HTH myb-type DNA-binding domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated by cyclin A/CDK2 during S-phase. Phosphorylation at Thr-520 is probably involved in transcriptional activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- B-Myb antibody
- BMyB antibody
- MGC15600 antibody
Anti-B MyB antibody images
References for Anti-B MyB antibody (ab61128)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"