B. pertussis Pertussis toxin full length protein (ab63830)
- Product nameB. pertussis Pertussis toxin full length protein
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesBordetella pertussis
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63830 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional Notes
ab63830 can be used for: 1. Studies on signal transduction by the trimeric GTP-binding proteins. 2. Therapeutic role in treating a number of diseases including hypertension, viral inhibition, and autoimumune inhibition.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 10% Glycerol, 0.8% Sodium chloride
- IAP S1
- IAP S2
- IAP S3
- IAP S4
- IAP S5
- Islet activating protein S1
- Islet activating protein S2
- Islet activating protein S3
- Islet activating protein S4
- Islet activating protein S5
- NAD dependent ADP ribosyltransferase
- Pertussis toxin subunit 1
- Pertussis toxin subunit 2
- Pertussis toxin subunit 3
- Pertussis toxin subunit 4
- Pertussis toxin subunit 5
- PTX S1
- PTX S2
- PTX S3
- PTX S4
- PTX S5
- RelevancePertussis toxin (PT) is a protein-based AB5-type exotoxin produced by Bordetella pertussis. PT catalyzes the ADP-ribosylation of the alpha subunits of the heterotrimeric guanine nucleotide regulatory proteins Gi, Go, and Gt and prevents intracellular signal transduction by preventing the G proteins from interacting with G protein-coupled receptors on the cell membrane. PT consists of one molecule each of S1 (26 kDa), S2 (22 kDa), S3 (22 kDa), S5 (12 kDa) and two molecules of S4 (12 kDa).
- Cellular localizationSecreted
B. pertussis Pertussis toxin full length protein images
ab63830 on SDS-PAGE.
Left Panel: Control CHO cell culture without Pertussis Toxin. Right Panel: CHO cells treated with Pertussis Toxin at 0.1 ng/ml in the culture medium for 17 hr at 37oC.
References for B. pertussis Pertussis toxin full length protein (ab63830)
ab63830 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.