For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTransfers N-acetylgalactosamine onto globotriaosylceramide.
- Tissue specificityHigher expression in heart and brain, and to a lesser extent in lung, placenta, kidney and testis. Lower expression in liver, spleen and stomach. No expression in skeletal muscle.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 31 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 3-galactosyltransferase 3 antibody
- 3-GalNAc-T1 antibody
- 3-GalTase 3 antibody
Anti-B3GALNT1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"