For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in the biosynthesis of L2/HNK-1 carbohydrate epitope on both glycolipids and glycoproteins.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the trachea, retina, spinal cord, hippocampus and other brain regions, and, at lower levels, in testis and ovary.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 43 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 3-glucuronyltransferase 2 antibody
- B3GA2_HUMAN antibody
- B3GAT2 antibody
Anti-B3GAT2 antibody images
References for Anti-B3GAT2 antibody (ab107446)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"