For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
- FunctionResponsible for the synthesis of complex-type N-linked oligosaccharides in many glycoproteins as well as the carbohydrate moieties of glycolipids.
- Tissue specificityFound in various tissues. Highest expression in placenta, prostate, testis, ovary, intestine and muscle, and in fetal brain.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 7 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. Trans cisternae of Golgi stack.
Information by UniProt
- 4-galactosyltransferase 3 antibody
- 4-galactosyltransferase antibody
- 4-GalTase 3 antibody
Anti-B4GALT3 antibody images
Western blot - B4GALT3 antibody (ab67476)
All lanes : Anti-B4GALT3 antibody (ab67476) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : B4GALT3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-B4GALT3 antibody (ab67476)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"