For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab121794? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab121794 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Sun J et al. Clinical significance of novel costimulatory molecule B7-H6 in human breast cancer. Oncol Lett 14:2405-2409 (2017).
- Jiang T et al. High expression of B7-H6 in human glioma tissues promotes tumor progression. Oncotarget 8:37435-37447 (2017).
- Trabanelli S et al. Tumour-derived PGD2 and NKp30-B7H6 engagement drives an immunosuppressive ILC2-MDSC axis. Nat Commun 8:593 (2017).
- Salimi M et al. Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells Express Functional NKp30 Receptor Inducing Type 2 Cytokine Production. J Immunol 196:45-54 (2016).
- Zhou Y et al. B7-H6 expression correlates with cancer progression and patient's survival in human ovarian cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:9428-33 (2015).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"