For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.Can be blocked with Human BACH2 peptide (ab111653). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
- FunctionTranscriptional regulator that acts as repressor or activator. Binds to Maf recognition elements (MARE). Play important roles in coordinating transcription activation and repression by MAFK.
- Tissue specificityB-cell specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. CNC subfamily.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Bach 2 antibody
- Bach2 antibody
- BACH2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-BACH2 antibody images
Western blot - BACH2 antibody (ab83364)
Anti-BACH2 antibody (ab83364) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 93 kDa
Observed band size : >90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 60 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)-Anti-BACH2 antibody(ab83364)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human tonsil tissue labelling BACH2 with ab83364 at 2.5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-BACH2 antibody (ab83364)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"