For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab16081? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16081 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Müller N et al. B Lymphocyte Stimulator (BLyS) Is Expressed in Human Adipocytes In Vivo and Is Related to Obesity but Not to Insulin Resistance. PLoS One 9:e94282 (2014).
- Li YJ et al. Expression of BAFF and BAFF-R in follicular lymphoma: correlation with clinicopathologic characteristics and survival outcomes. PLoS One 7:e50936 (2012).
- Yu M et al. Lichen planopilaris and pseudopelade of Brocq involve distinct disease associated gene expression patterns by microarray. J Dermatol Sci : (2009).
- Lai Kwan Lam Q et al. Local BAFF gene silencing suppresses Th17-cell generation and ameliorates autoimmune arthritis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:14993-8 (2008).
- Huard B et al. BAFF production by antigen-presenting cells provides T cell co-stimulation. Int Immunol 16:467-75 (2004).
- Novak AJ et al. Expression of BCMA, TACI, and BAFF-R in multiple myeloma: a mechanism for growth and survival. Blood 103:689-94 (2004).
- He B et al. Lymphoma B cells evade apoptosis through the TNF family members BAFF/BLyS and APRIL. J Immunol 172:3268-79 (2004).
- Novak AJ et al. Expression of BLyS and its receptors in B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma: correlation with disease activity and patient outcome. Blood 104:2247-53 (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"