For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab16082? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16082 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Huard B et al. BAFF production by antigen-presenting cells provides T cell co-stimulation. Int Immunol 16:467-75 (2004).
- Novak AJ et al. Expression of BLyS and its receptors in B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma: correlation with disease activity and patient outcome. Blood 104:2247-53 (2004).
- He B et al. Lymphoma B cells evade apoptosis through the TNF family members BAFF/BLyS and APRIL. J Immunol 172:3268-79 (2004).
- Novak AJ et al. Expression of BCMA, TACI, and BAFF-R in multiple myeloma: a mechanism for growth and survival. Blood 103:689-94 (2004).
- Groom J et al. Association of BAFF/BLyS overexpression and altered B cell differentiation with Sjögren's syndrome. J Clin Invest 109:59-68 (2002).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"