BAG2 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) (ab94218)
- Product nameBAG2 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control)
- General notesab94218 is a 293T cell transfected lysate in which Human BAG2 has been transiently over-expressed using a pCMV-BAG2 plasmid. The lysate is provided in 1X Sample Buffer. Note: For more details about how the transfected lysate was prepared view preparation notes
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituent: 100% 1x Sample Buffer
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Research Areas
- BackgroundFunction: Inhibits the chaperone activity of HSP70/HSC70 by promoting substrate release. Similarity: Contains 1 BAG domain.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94218 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
BAG2 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) images
ab94218 at 15µg/lane on an SDS-PAGE gel.
All lanes : Anti-BAG2 antibody (ab56741) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : BAG2 293T Transfected Lysate - Positive Control (ab94218)
Lane 2 : 293T non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-mouse IgG (H and L) HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
References for BAG2 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) (ab94218)
ab94218 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.