For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris saline, 0.5% BSA. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: 1/16000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits the chaperone activity of HSP70/HSC70 by promoting substrate release.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAG domain.
Information by UniProt
- BAG 2 antibody
- BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2 antibody
- BAG-2 antibody
Anti-BAG2 antibody images
References for Anti-BAG2 antibody (ab752)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"