Anti-Bag5 antibody (ab56738)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56738 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits both auto-ubiquitination of PARK2 and ubiquitination of target proteins by PARK2 (By similarity). May function as a nucleotide exchange factor for HSP/HSP70, promoting ADP release, and activating Hsp70-mediated refolding.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 BAG domains.
- DomainThe fifth BAG domain is responsible for the interaction with HSP70 nucleotide-binding domain.
- BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 5 antibody
- BAG-5 antibody
- BAG5 antibody
- BAG5_HUMAN antibody
- Bcl-2-associated athanogene 5 antibody
- BCL2 associated athanogene 5 antibody
- KIAA0873 antibody
Anti-Bag5 antibody images
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Bag5 antibody (ab56738) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-Bag5 antibody (ab56738)
This product has been referenced in:
- Boiani M et al. The stress protein BAG3 stabilizes Mcl-1 protein and promotes survival of cancer cells and resistance to antagonist ABT-737. J Biol Chem 288:6980-90 (2013). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23341456) »
- Gong C & Maquat LE lncRNAs transactivate STAU1-mediated mRNA decay by duplexing with 3' UTRs via Alu elements. Nature 470:284-8 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21307942) »