For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionUnknown. Candidate gene encoding tumor antigens.
- Tissue specificityNot expressed in normal tissues except in testis. Expressed in melanoma, bladder and lung carcinomas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BAGE family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- B melanoma antigen 3 antibody
- B melanoma antigen family member 3 antibody
- BAGE3 antibody
Anti-BAGE3 antibody images
References for Anti-BAGE3 antibody (ab111900)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"