For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay function as adapter protein. Involved in the formation of clusters of actin bundles. Plays a role in the reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton in response to bacterial infection.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IMD (IRSp53/MIM homology) domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainThe IMD domain is predicted to have a helical structure. It may induce actin bundling and filopodia formation.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine in response to insulin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Recruited to actin pedestals that are formed upon infection by bacteria at bacterial attachment sites.
Information by UniProt
- BAI1 associated protein 2 like 1 antibody
- BAI1 associated protein 2 like protein 1 antibody
- BAI1-associated protein 2-like protein 1 antibody
Anti-BAIAP2L1 antibody images
IHC-P - BAIAP2L1 antibody (ab57483)
BAIAP2L1 antibody (ab57483) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human colon.
Western blot - BAIAP2L1 antibody (ab57483)
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
BAIAP2L1 antibody (ab57483) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"