For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionMay function as adapter protein. Involved in the formation of clusters of actin bundles. Plays a role in the reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton in response to bacterial infection.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IMD (IRSp53/MIM homology) domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainThe IMD domain is predicted to have a helical structure. It may induce actin bundling and filopodia formation.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine in response to insulin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Recruited to actin pedestals that are formed upon infection by bacteria at bacterial attachment sites.
Information by UniProt
- BAI1 associated protein 2 like 1 antibody
- BAI1 associated protein 2 like protein 1 antibody
- BAI1-associated protein 2-like protein 1 antibody
Anti-BAIAP2L1 antibody images
References for Anti-BAIAP2L1 antibody (ab96349)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"