For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1X PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 132 kDa.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 MHD1 (MUNC13 homology domain 1) domain.
Contains 1 MHD2 (MUNC13 homology domain 2) domain.
Information by UniProt
- BAI1 associated protein 3 antibody
- BAI1-associated protein 3 antibody
- Baiap3 antibody
Anti-BAIAP3 antibody images
References for Anti-BAIAP3 antibody (ab106357)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"