Anti-BANF2 antibody (ab122950)
- Product nameAnti-BANF2 antibodySee all BANF2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BANF2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 2-51 (DDMSPRLRAF LSEPIGEKDV AWVDGISREL AINLVTKGFN KAYVLLGQFL) of Mouse BANF2 (NP_997158).
- Positive control
- Mouse small intestine lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122950 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMay play a role in BANF1 regulation and influence tissue-specific roles of BANF1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed strongly in testis and pancreas. Also detected in brain, colon, liver, lung, ovary, placenta, prostate, small intestine, spleen and thymus. Not detected in heart, kidney and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BAF family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- BAF-L antibody
- BAF2 antibody
- BAFL antibody
- BAFL_HUMAN antibody
- BANF2 antibody
- Barrier-to-autointegration factor 2 antibody
- Barrier-to-autointegration factor-like protein antibody
- C20orf179 antibody
Anti-BANF2 antibody images
Anti-BANF2 antibody (ab122950) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse small intestine lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 10 kDa
References for Anti-BANF2 antibody (ab122950)
ab122950 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.