For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BAP31 antibody
See all BAP31 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to BAP31
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide: QAAVDGPMDKKEE, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 234-246 of Human BCAP31.
- Positive control
- Human placenta and brain lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris-saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/32000. This antibody has only been tested against the recombinant protein.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).Can be blocked with Human BAP31 peptide (ab23203).
- FunctionMay play a role in anterograde transport of membrane proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi. May be involved in CASP8-mediated apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=BCAP31 is deleted in the chromosome Xq28 deletion syndrome which involves BCAP31 and the and the promoter region of ABCD1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BCAP29/BCAP31 family.
modificationsCleaved by CASP8 and other caspases.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane. May shuttle between the ER and the intermediate compartment/cis-Golgi complex.
Information by UniProt
- 6C6 AG antibody
- 6C6 AG tumor associated antigen antibody
- 6C6-AG tumor-associated antigen antibody
Anti-BAP31 antibody images
References for Anti-BAP31 antibody (ab10924)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"