For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BAP31 antibody
See all BAP31 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to BAP31
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid peptide from near the center of human BAP31
- Positive control
- Rat lung tissue lysate and rat lung tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay play a role in anterograde transport of membrane proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi. May be involved in CASP8-mediated apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=BCAP31 is deleted in the chromosome Xq28 deletion syndrome which involves BCAP31 and the and the promoter region of ABCD1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BCAP29/BCAP31 family.
modificationsCleaved by CASP8 and other caspases.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane. May shuttle between the ER and the intermediate compartment/cis-Golgi complex.
Information by UniProt
- 6C6 AG antibody
- 6C6 AG tumor associated antigen antibody
- 6C6-AG tumor-associated antigen antibody
Anti-BAP31 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - BAP31 antibody (ab62574)
ab62574 at 10µg/ml staining BAP31 in paraffin embedded rat lung tissue section by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - BAP31 antibody (ab62574)
Lane 1 : Anti-BAP31 antibody (ab62574) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-BAP31 antibody (ab62574) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-BAP31 antibody (ab62574) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : rat lung tissue lysate
Lane 2 : rat lung tissue lysate
Lane 3 : rat lung tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-BAP31 antibody (ab62574)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"