For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMay play a role in anterograde transport of membrane proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi. May be involved in CASP8-mediated apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=BCAP31 is deleted in the chromosome Xq28 deletion syndrome which involves BCAP31 and the and the promoter region of ABCD1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BCAP29/BCAP31 family.
modificationsCleaved by CASP8 and other caspases.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane. May shuttle between the ER and the intermediate compartment/cis-Golgi complex.
Information by UniProt
- 6C6 AG antibody
- 6C6 AG tumor associated antigen antibody
- 6C6-AG tumor-associated antigen antibody
Anti-BAP31 antibody images
Western blot - BAP31 antibody (ab97536)
All lanes : Anti-BAP31 antibody (ab97536) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - BAP31 antibody (ab97536)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, using ab97536 at 1/200 dilution (1) and merged with DNA probe (2).
References for Anti-BAP31 antibody (ab97536)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"