For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab106643 is purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
- Tissue specificityBrain, thymus, spleen, kidney and placenta. Overexpressed in most breast cancer cell lines.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving BCAS4 has been found in some breast carcinoma cell lines. Translocation t(17;20)(q23;q13) with BCAS3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cappuccino family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- BCAS4 antibody
- BCAS4/BCAS3 fusion antibody
- BCAS4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-BASC4 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-BASC4 antibody (ab106643)
Immunofluorescence of BCAS4 in Human breast carcinoma tissue with ab106643 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - BASC4 antibody (ab106643)
Lane 1 : Anti-BASC4 antibody (ab106643) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-BASC4 antibody (ab106643) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - BASC4 antibody (ab106643)
ab106643 at 5µg/ml staining BCAS4 in Human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-BASC4 antibody (ab106643)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"