For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- Tissue specificityBrain, thymus, spleen, kidney and placenta. Overexpressed in most breast cancer cell lines.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving BCAS4 has been found in some breast carcinoma cell lines. Translocation t(17;20)(q23;q13) with BCAS3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cappuccino family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- BCAS4 antibody
- BCAS4/BCAS3 fusion antibody
- BCAS4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-BASC4 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - BASC4 antibody (ab75000)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human tonsil tissue using ab75000 at 1/50 dilution. Right panel was also treated with immunising peptide.
Western blot - BASC4 antibody (ab75000)
All lanes : Anti-BASC4 antibody (ab75000) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell extract
Lane 2 : K562 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa
Additional bands at : 117 kDa,70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-BASC4 antibody (ab75000)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"