For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BAT4 antibody
See all BAT4 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to BAT4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human BAT4 protein (NP_149417, 1 a.a. ~ 356 a.a)
- Positive control
- BAT4 transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- RelevanceBAT4 (HLA-B-associated transcript 4) contains two ANK repeats and one G-patch domain. It is thought to be involved in some aspects of immunity.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum
- ANKRD59 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain containing protein 59 antibody
- BAT 4 antibody
Anti-BAT4 antibody images
Western blot - BAT4 antibody (ab72716)
All lanes : Anti-BAT4 antibody (ab72716) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : BAT4 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"